Leagues, also known as Guilds, are groups of people in the same faction who works together for a goal or purpose. There are also totem wars. Totem wars allow a guild to have control of a terra.
Requirements To Start A League:
- Must be at least level 25
- Must be at least rank 3
- Must have at least 60,000 gold
Requirements To Join A League:
- Must be accepted by the League Leader or Vice Colonel
- Must comply with the requirements of the League Leader
How to Make A League:
- Go to your city and find the League Clerk
- Aurora League Clerk (71,184)
- Beast League Clerk (222,131)
- Shadow League Clerk (176,119)
- Steel League Clerk (323,170)
- Select " I wish to found a League "
- You will be asked to pay 60,000 gold
- Enter your League name and select its badge.
- You can change the badge whenever you want. You can change to one of the AO default badges by pressing Set or choose one for you computer by pressing Load in the Info tab in league's window
How To Upgrade your League:
- Donate Semi Products x200 (Only from normal recipes)
- Donate Potions or fruits x10 (Dropped by certain boss)
- Donate Badges x100 (Dropped by boss)
- To donate, open the league bulletin (Alt+W) and select the Rep.Inc tab.
Requirements for Farm area:
- League must be Rank 6 or higher or have 300,000 reputation.
|League rank||Reputation required||Max. number of members||League bank slots|